Sunday 15 May 2011

Frustration

After a frustratng day in my cricket career in terms of weather, my play next week may be hampered for a second time. Chatting in the pub, I realise the red and white side of the city seem to be playing on a sunday, for the second time since the start of our cricket season. We had previously cancelled a game due to them playing as I lose players either beacause of work or season ticket commitments. I fail to see why the Premier League decides to hold the final games of the season on a sunday, when the majority of all games in a season are held on a saturday. Childish though it is, I feel like the Premier League or maybe just Stoke City themselves are in a conspiracy against my sporting life. Anyway we trudge on, let's hope a better week is in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment